Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What the Heck? Wednesday

This week, I googled the word "spoon" for my What the Heck? Wednesday and found this interesting photo. Here is the story behind it.

A young Australian woman, 26, accidentally swallowed a teaspoon in a laughing fit while eating spaghetti during a dinner conversation. She laughed so hard that the 15-centimeter spoon lodged in her throat at the top of her stomach. The Sunday Telegraph newspaper reports that the doctors at Canterbury Hospital had sedated the woman and taken out the spoon “with great difficulty” during the 90-minute operation.


No comments:

Post a Comment