Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tips Tuesday! Recycle Christmas Cards


Tips Tuesday! Recycle Christmas Cards

I absolutely LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail in December. Something other than a bill is awesome and you get to see who thinks of you during the year. Those cards pile up after the holiday so what do you do? I sort through mine and keep 3-4 to paste into my scrapbook for that year...usually one with a nativity, a tree, snowmen and something glittery (I do love some sparkle) The rest become masterpieces to don gifts with the next year. Carefully snipping around certain pictures on the card, keeping them whole, adding a string...imagine next to a bow on the wrap next year how beautiful they will be! Just knowing that I am passing these beauties onto the next person makes me smile :)

Remember to start cutting before you put your Christmas wrap items away for the year so you can store them nicely with all of your supplies. How will yours be displayed?




No comments:

Post a Comment