Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday! Celebrity Thanksgiving Quotes


Today is a day to be thankful for everything wonderful and blessed in our lives. One of the things I am extremely thankful for is a sense of humor and the freedom to have it. I love to laugh!!! Here are some quotes that made me crack a smile quite a few times :)

P.S. I simply adore Kevin James!

I love Thanksgiving turkey. It's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often. ~ Johnny Carson

Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants. ~ Kevin James

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence. ~ Erma Bombeck

My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow. ~ Rita Rudner

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. ~ Jon Stewart

My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor. ~ Phyllis Diller

Thanksgiving, when the Indians said, "Well, this has been fun, but we know you have a long voyage back to England". ~ Jay Leno

It took me three weeks to stuff the turkey. I stuffed it through the beak. ~ Phyllis Diller

Coexistence... what the farmer does with the turkey -- until Thanksgiving. ~ Mike Connolly

3 comments:

  1. I love Rita Rudner! (and Phyllis Diller, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your funny Thanksgiving Quotes, especially Mike Connoly. Great work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dede, i like your collection of Thanksgiving quotes, they're pretty hilarious! And that turkey, is so sexy! I'm jealous, he he. Cheer!

    ReplyDelete