Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 7 Tuesday! Things You Never Did Until You Joined the PTA


I found this "Top 7" list in the January 2010 issue of PTO Today magazine. A few are interesting and some are even true of the PTA at my kids' school.

Top 7 Things You Never Did Until You Joined the PTA

1. Cook spaghetti and meatballs for 200 people.

2. Purchase 30 pounds of cookie dough at one time.

3. Unjam 50 sheets of paper from a photocopier.

4. Know you way from the school's office to the PTO closet--blindfolded.

5. Count box top labs in your bed at night to help you sleep. (Hey, that's me!!!)

6. Think that stick-on name tags are a pretty nifty thing.

7. Dress up like a Dr. Seuss character. (Wait, you did that before you were in the PTA?) (I never did a Dr. Seuss character, but did dress as Billy Bob at Billy Bob's Wonderland when I was 17)

No comments:

Post a Comment